Trusting Your Horoscope Trusting Your Horoscope

It has some sound quality problems I think. But overall a well drawn cartoon.

WaldFlieger responds:

Thanks! That's just the background noise of the restaurant :)

Laugh of TOM FULP Laugh of TOM FULP

AHAHAHAHAH

Yo thats all me saying all that hahah. This is back when i uploaded random stuff to the audio portal when you couldn't delete it. I have to say that Chrome thanks for that inspiration. I can't remember why I even did all that when I was 13...

Hulalaoo responds:

good times

ICP - Night of the 44 ICP - Night of the 44

Forget the guy under me.

That guy is a wanna be juggalo. The graphics and all could be better if you didn't use MS apint. Ewy!!! This sound though never heard. But I like it. Sound sounded a bit low rate. It really wasn't that funny. Style,....well couldn't give you a 10 because you got this from a song.

GlowBalls GlowBalls

Good job

I reviewed the song you put on here yesderday too. I loved it. But on the hand of your flash gmae. I found a glicht. I was on level 5 and the blue ball was about near the bottom left corner and I went to get it and I left the screen and couldnt come back.

WWEi - SD Preview Edition WWEi - SD Preview Edition

I remember the Raw verison

The raw verison is so much better. It was full lenght and wasn't killed by screams that hurt my ears. This one is just like a half-ass...no not even half-ass job. The graphics were just about the same as the Raw verison. I want a do over. But this time more effort in it. I'd say put a paper towel over your mic when you talk. Unless you wanted to scream to make it funny. Which is was a bit funny.

MessiaH responds:

As I said in the commentary, the chances are that this will not be finished for a long time.

Wuzi Wuzi

This made no sense.

Ok, this flash is just a tic-tac-toe game. Do you have somebody sitting next to you right over your shoulder all the time your on newgrounds? I know I don't. Because this game was made for 2 people unless you oh wait you can't cheat. Maybe if this was a bot playing I would have passed it.

slingsrat responds:

This is a totally illogical comment. It is no fault of the game you can't find someone to play against. Please don't comment on a two player game that you have only played by yourself. You get no idea of the gameplay.

{-g-} -.-2oo9-.- {-g-} -.-2oo9-.-

This joit rocks

Only thing though is I think it should be changed up alittle bit in the transitions.

Spawn28 - Theif Spawn28 - Theif

HAhaha this is classic

I downloaded this. It's funny to see this when I look up my old names on this website. It was funny back then lawlz.

: I was Perfect_PARANOiA

DJ Karbon - Final Anthem DJ Karbon - Final Anthem

ahhhhh so old now lol

It's like 3:30 in the morning and im listening to this beat. Whoo number 30 review. Your stuff now is way better then this era in your life lol.