{-g-} -.-2oo9-.- {-g-} -.-2oo9-.-

This joit rocks

Only thing though is I think it should be changed up alittle bit in the transitions.

Spawn28 - Theif Spawn28 - Theif

HAhaha this is classic

I downloaded this. It's funny to see this when I look up my old names on this website. It was funny back then lawlz.

: I was Perfect_PARANOiA

DJ Karbon - Final Anthem DJ Karbon - Final Anthem

ahhhhh so old now lol

It's like 3:30 in the morning and im listening to this beat. Whoo number 30 review. Your stuff now is way better then this era in your life lol.

Beat Thins Beat Thins

Without a keyboard it oes suck sometimes...

It had a new soomth sound to it. Thats cool, but I say you need some drums changed up. Try some harsher sounds. You know like more pumping then blank. More bass. I like the bells and the piano's are alright. Maybe add some effects on the piano and add depth at it.

Overall- Worth a submission, vote 3.5 if i could lol.

Violet Symphony- Ft Dj Wiise Violet Symphony- Ft Dj Wiise

I gave it a 4

I wanna know who you think fits on here as Mainstream goes? Get this on the radio or something. I like the new sound of Hip-Hop on newgrounds now. I left this site for along time because of how everything was for hip-hop on this site back in the day.

Yall did a nice lil project give you props!!!

MYDBoi responds:

Who fits on here? I have no clue. I would love to get my tracks on the radio. It's not so easy though. People have never really heard my music before though lol. Kind of tough getting it out there.
Im not too big of a fan of modern hip hop on the radio. Or any really. Underground, non- published artists are the best i have to say. But oh well.
Thanks though. Was a fun project, very. Couldn't have done it without him. We're suppose to work on another one. But not sure when. Thank you for the review and the ratings.

Who's Back Who's Back

I like the instruments like shiiiiiiittt

What up man? Aint review a track on newgrounds in a minute for real. See how ppl on here be rapping and shit now? Shows long I've been away from NG. But yea yo tracks got a hot flow to the shit!!! Shit and if you want maybe you and me and team up on something in the future.

Stone-Killa responds:

Most Def im alwayz dwn 2 collabo just let me kno wen

AuXo1oNeR : Melo ft. Para-Noid AuXo1oNeR : Melo ft. Para-Noid

Well its the beat me and breeze did

Now your not seriously just adding a voice to it then calling it yours though? Unless your breeze this is not all whatsoever

The Block iz Hott The Block iz Hott

Ahhhhh

Where am I at? I know im not on Rocbattle. Wytenoiz still bumping sh!t on newgrounds...Makes me wanna come back here 4real

Paranoid the beast Paranoid the beast

Current Score 3.90 / 5.00 (+ 0.0012)

Hahah this is cool 4 real. I jus looking at my reviews for this beat and somebody said u came and rapped over it. Pretty cool man. Now jus I made it longer and alil diff.

Hits from the Bong
10 Crack Commandments

Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.) Duel Of Fates (R.Y.D.)

I guess im late

Since when do people rap on newgrounds? and are actually good?

Im not much on sampling samples but....

Hot Tracks da star wars shit is cool.

RemixF2D responds:

haha Para you gotta go cop some of the AftyrLyfe/ Rymix'd Progression/ and Reckless.Youth.Division.(R.Y.D.) tracks homie you can find actualy good music all over there ;-) the instrumental for this track is compliments of wytenoiz hes a beast. Check out some of our other tracks see what ya like let us know what you think and vice versa bro................by the way like the Vanessa Hudgens profile pic lol

-Ryder