GlowBalls GlowBalls

Good job

I reviewed the song you put on here yesderday too. I loved it. But on the hand of your flash gmae. I found a glicht. I was on level 5 and the blue ball was about near the bottom left corner and I went to get it and I left the screen and couldnt come back.

WWEi - SD Preview Edition WWEi - SD Preview Edition

I remember the Raw verison

The raw verison is so much better. It was full lenght and wasn't killed by screams that hurt my ears. This one is just like a half-ass...no not even half-ass job. The graphics were just about the same as the Raw verison. I want a do over. But this time more effort in it. I'd say put a paper towel over your mic when you talk. Unless you wanted to scream to make it funny. Which is was a bit funny.

MessiaH responds:

As I said in the commentary, the chances are that this will not be finished for a long time.

Wuzi Wuzi

This made no sense.

Ok, this flash is just a tic-tac-toe game. Do you have somebody sitting next to you right over your shoulder all the time your on newgrounds? I know I don't. Because this game was made for 2 people unless you oh wait you can't cheat. Maybe if this was a bot playing I would have passed it.

slingsrat responds:

This is a totally illogical comment. It is no fault of the game you can't find someone to play against. Please don't comment on a two player game that you have only played by yourself. You get no idea of the gameplay.

Streets of Rolf Streets of Rolf

This needs little work.

The only thing that I thought was the problem was that it was to slow. Maybe it was my computer,maybe its just the game. I had it on lowest quailty and still slow. The controls are to simple and the gameplay is to boring. I loved the music and it was fun to tap to. I know where you coming from with this game. Just try improving those little things and it will be beast.

Para-Noid

-Asteroids- -Asteroids-

God

I loved the classic but this is kinda stupid. I liked it cause it reminds me of the game from South park chefs love shack on the N64 "ass in space' so funny. So I give you a 5 to protect it.

Pyromaniac responds:

I have no idea what you are talking abou.

API:Bounce API:Bounce

Lmao

I want some flowers BITCH Ill slice your head off... I the graphics were to improve thats ust one thing and you coukd have a decent flasj/ game there (included Extras)

Fat-Lifeguard responds:

Maybe in the next version.

Master Of Disciedz Master Of Disciedz

hmmmm

double submit???

Planet Defense Planet Defense

Well

theres alot of games that have this kind of stradegy and this one is TOO hard for me. it goes to fast and then i lose after like 10 bombs in like 10 secs. but just cause i am slow at those games i give it a 3 out of 5

Bah Bah Black Sheep Pong! Bah Bah Black Sheep Pong!

nope

i won 1. but after like 20 mins

My sig trapped Inglor! My sig trapped Inglor!

oooook

ok this is kinda small. and its to simple. got to like the whole game done. in like 3 minstes